Rustic chocolate cake with raspberries and blackberries recipe
Who would not love chocolate cake with fruit on top. Chocolate is always a good choice for me and I love chocolate cakes so I decide to share with you one of my favorite recipe, which I often made at home.
This cake is made with simple ingredients and it is so easy to make, but is also pretty delicious. I personally love this chocolate cake recipe. It is so good. And I know you gonna love it. If you are fans of chocolate cakes like me. You have to make it.
I decorate this cake with melt chocolate and raspberries and blackberries and also with some chocolate chunks on top.
If you look for a simple chocolate cake recipe, this is just something for you. You can make this cake for a birthday or as a conference afternoon treat. Each choice will be good and tasty.
TOPPING OF THE CAKE
I melt the chocolate for the top of the cake with some coconut oil. Coconut oil makes chocolate taste good. I use dark chocolate above 50 % of cacao. It is the best. Also, I melt the chocolate above water bath and stir until it is chocolate melt. Then I let the melted chocolate two minutes cool and then I put the chocolate on top of the cake. Then I sprinkled the top of the cake with fruits and some chocolate chunks. It look so good with it.
It is also important to mention that chocolate on the cake need to cool in the fridge during the night. So be sure that you prepare the cake day before you will needs it.
Try and enjoy!
RUSTIC CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH RASPBERRIES AND BLACKBERRIES
Prep time: 20 minutes
Baking time: 40 minutes
Topping prep time: 10 minutes
1/2 cup sunflower oil
1 cup sugar
1 cup of milk
2 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
160 g chocolate
2 tbsp coconut oil
blackberries and raspberries
1. Preheat oven for 180 degrees. Prepare cake form.
2. In the bowl mix oil, sugar, and egg.
3. Add milk, flour and baking powder and mix it again.
4. Fill the cake form and bake it 40 minutes.
5. After is cake bake let cool down about one hour.
6. Then melt 150 g of dark chocolate with 2 tbsp of coconut oil above the water bath. When is chocolate melt let it cool about 3 minutes. Then pour on top of the cake once cooled. And add berries and chocolate chunks.
7. Put the cake to the fridge and chill during the night.