Real neapolitan pizza recipe
Italian cuisine is one of my favorites. I think it is so simple delicious and beautiful. I love that use fresh seasonal ingredients. I love how Italian are passionate about cooking about their meals how they can enjoy them. I love the market with a fresh product that they have. My favorite meals are of course various kinds of pasta, I also love mozzarella with fresh basil and tomatoes and of course pizza. So here is the recipe for real Neapolitan pizza that brings the taste of Italy into your home. I make this time classic Margherita, but you can put to your pizza whenever you want, that's also great.
How to make homemade italian pizza
So prepare this dought day before because the dought needs to be in the fridge overnight.
This can look a little bit weird but you must first put wet ingredients and then dry.
It is made only with few ingredients which is always good. You will need water, all-purpose flour, yeast and pinch of salt that's it and a little bit of olive oil, which is characteristic for Italian cuisine.
And on top of pizza, I will put tomatoes, mozzarella, basil and parmesan. I just keep it simple and make classic Margherita, but you can add whenever you want and prefer on your pizza.
REAL NEAPOLITAN PIZZA RECIPE
Prep time: 45
Baking time: 7-8 minutes
1. Pour water to a large bowl and add salt. Put one-third of all-purpose flour and mix it with water. Then mix it with yeast and let rest for 2 minutes.
2. Then add 90% of all-purpose flour and mix it. Put the remaining flour to the surface and knead the dough about 20 minutes or in stand mixer 10 minutes. Place into a bowl and cover with a little bit wet kitchen towel and let rest about 1 hour at room temperature.
3. Knock out the air from the dough and then divide the dough into 3 pieces. This recipe is for 3 pizzas, you can store the dough in the freezer and then when you will want a pizza you can just grab the dough from the freezer and make it.
4. Put to the bowl a little bit of olive oil and place them into bowl use foil to cover the dough and then add the wet kitchen towel on that, let during the night in the fridge.
5. The next day preheat the oven for 240 degrees C. Make from the dought pizza stretch the dough into 30 cm diameter.
6. That puts the topping on your pizza and bake it for 7-8 minutes until it is lightly golden on top. Finish with some fresh basil leaves that's it enjoy it.