Ultimate one-bowl chocolate cookies recipe
So this is my first article on this blog. I´m so excited this was one of my dreams. I always read lots of blogs and I was dreaming about creating my own. Now it is happening. Just amazing right?
If you are a chocolate lover like me. This is a must for you. These chocolate cookies I started to bake recently and I think they are awesome. I make theme all over again because we eat theme always so fast. This recipe is so simple. You can make these cookies only in one-bowl which is always good. Less cleaning is always better. The cookies are soft inside and crisp outside. So that is the best combination for cookies am I right?
FEW NOTES TO RECIPE
I add to theme cacao powder to make them more chocolate, but you can make them also without it. I also add a few chocolate pieces on top. To make them look more lovely. Just two or three pieces.
I like to make them with cane sugar, but if you do not have this one. You can always use casual sugar.
But I thing cane sugar make these cookies even tastier.
The secret is the press the ball down a little bit. When you do these cookies will have nice shape.
ULTIMATE ONE-BOWL CHOCOLATE COOKIES
prep time: 15 minutes
baking time 15 minutes
250 g all-purpose flour
2 tbsp baking powder (you do not need if you have self-raising flour)
150 g cane sugar
120 g melt and cool buttter
2 tbsp cacao powder (optional)
100 g dark chocolate
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C. Put on a baking sheet a parchment paper.
2. Melt butter and let it cool.
3. Next mix in the bowl flour, baking powder, cane sugar, eggs, butter, and cacao.
4. Cut 100 g of dark chocolate into small pieces.
5. Add 90 g the dark chocolate and stir in. Rest chocolate pieces leave on top.
6. Make small balls and put them into the baking sheet.
7. Press the balls down a little bit, add small piece of chocolate on top and bake about 15 minutes.
8. Remove from the oven and let cool.
You can store them in the fridge.