Mini pavlovas with whipped cream and fruit recipe
Mini pavlovas are pretty elegant dessert,s and his mini version is even cuter. I always wanted try this recipe and finally I did it. It is really sweet and delicious how it looks. I highly recommed this to you. Mini pavlovas cakes are super easy to make and look great. And they are so tasty. Crispy on top and soft inside. So yummy filled with plenty of cream and topped with fruits like with berries or any other fruits you may like. You can put on top anything you like, maybe next time I try some caramel on top as well. This mini pavlovas with creams and fruits are perfect light and fresh dessert.
I think is perfect for summer, but also any time of the year will be good and can be good also as Christmas holiday treat.
So let´s talk about it a little bit more.
It is Australian or New Zeland recipe and these countries are still fighting for who made this cake first and it is named after a famous Russian ballerina Anna Pavlova. Well, it si so elegant as ballerinas are, I mean. But I think now it is a favorite recipe all over the world and especially with me now when I try it. This cake was made to honor this ballerina when she was in tour on Australia and New Zeland.
Mini pavlovas are:
Easy to make with one layer, which is both soft inside and crispy outside
Filled with cream
And topped with fruit of your choice or anything you like
Few notes to the recipe:
Important is have eggs in room temperature.
Beat egg whites with sugar at the beginning on slow speed and then on a faster speed. Make sure that egg whites are after whipped stiff.
You can use a piping bag to make mini pavlovas or just spoon and make small circles on a baking sheet.
When are mini pavlovas baked. Let them inside the oven. Turn the oven off and don´t open the oven for the next 30 minutes.
Make sure that you don´t overmix cream for the top of the mini pavlovas.
MINI PAVLOVAS RECIPE
Prep time: 25 minutes
Baking time: 40-50 minutes
MINI PAVLOVAS CAKE
4 egg whites
210 g sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
15 g cornflour
1 tsp lemon juice
2 tsp sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 150 degrees C and line a baking pan with baking sheet.
2. Now put 4 egg whites to a bowl and beat them. During that slowly add sugar always 1 tbsp at the time and beating about 10 minutes until stiff peaks form.
3. Add vanilla extract, lemon juice and cornflour a gently mix it into it.
4. Then make small circe on the baking sheet with spoon or piping bag.
5. Reduce the oven for 120 degrees C and bake 40-50 minutes until dry.
6. Then turn off the oven and leave them in the oven for about the next 30 minutes.
7. Make cream. Put cream into a bowl and beat until it is make. Start beat at slow speed and then at higher speed. Don´t overmix it. Then add into cream some sugar and mix it gently.
8. When are mini pavlovas cool you can put cream on top with some fruits as well.
Let me know if they taste you. Enjoy!