Chocolate cupcakes recipe
These chocolate cream cupcakes are with chocolate buttercream and they are so soft and fluffy and so easy to make. The chocolate buttercream make them dream for chocolate lover.
And I am chocolate lover. Sereasly guys they are great treat to any occaision .
Soft fluffy cupcakes are topped with some chocolate buttercream and with some sprinkle on top.
This batter is so easy to make you won´t need any weighs only a cup or mug. No measures of ingredients. And is made only in one bowl so less dishes. The batter is the same I use to cakes. Really simple and quick to make, but also delicious.
Onto the chocolate buttercream frosting:
So for this frosting you will need butter in room temperature, so put the butter from the fridge few hours before you will make frosting.
I also use powdered sugar, which make sweet taste and hold the cream together and whole milk. Plus use high quality vanila extract, because that make the vanilla taste even better.
I made this cream with hand mixer, but you must first mix butter and sugar by hand. Than after you beat the butter and sugar you can use hand mixer. If you have stand mixer. Make the cream in it.
Put into cream some cacao powder to get the chocolate flavor and be sure that you use high quality cacao powder for super delicious taste.
These chocolate buttercream cupcakes are:
Soft and fluffy
Easy and fast to make
You need for batter only one mug or cup no measures
Perfect treat to any occaision
You can store them 3-4 days in the fridge in case you don´t eat them all in one day
Topped with delicious buttercream
CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES RECIPE
Prep time: 25 minutes
Baking time: 30 minutes
1/2 cup sunflower oil
1 cup sugar
1 cup of milk
2 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
115 g butter
340 g powdered sugar
4-5 tbsp whole milk
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp salt
2 tbsp cacao powder
1. Preheat oven for 180 degress. Prepare cupcakes forms and sprinkle them with oil.
2. In the bowl mix oil, sugar and egg.
3. Add milk, flour and baking powder and mix it again.
4. Fill the cupcakes and bake it 30 minutes until are lightly gold on top.
5. After are cupcakes bake let cool down about one hour.
BUTTERCREAM AND DECORATION
1. Put butter in room temperature and sugar to bowl or stand mixer. Beat the butter and sugar if you dont have stand mixer as me. You must do it by hand with wooden spoon. The sugar and butter need to be combinate.
2. Than add milk, vanilla extrack and salt and mix it in hand mixer or stand mixer for 6 minutes.
3. Put buttercream to piping bag and decorate cupcakes.