Chick classic french easy madeleines recipe
Madeleines are classic french pastry and they are so delicious and soft that you fall in love with them. Plus bring little French to your home. Madeleines are tasty little french butter cakes and they are best for your breakfast or afternoon tea or coffee. I personally love them in the morning.
So with this really simple recipe, you will make perfect madeleines, which French truly love. You just need a specific pan for them, but I think you will love them so much. That the pan will pay off.
FEW NOTES TO MADELEINES RECIPE
Don´t forget to set eggs from the fridge a few hours before you will make madeleines. It is also important to use high-quality butter because madeleines will taste better. I use classic honey, but you can also use lavender honey. But I put few lavender flowers to the batter so it makes little bit levander smell too.
I recommend to eat them in day when you make them. They are best fresh. If you do not eat them on the day of making store them in the box.
CHICK CLASSIC FRENCH MADELEINES RECIPE
Prep time: 20 minutes
Baking time: 7-8 minutes
100 g all-purpose flour
50 g sugar
100 g butter plus butter for brush molds
lavender flower - optional
1. Preheat oven for 190 degrees. Brush molds with butter.
2. Melt butter and let cool.
3. Meanwhile, beat eggs with sugar and honey for 5 minutes with a hand mixer. The batter needs to be light.
4. Now carefully wrap the flour, lavender flower and lemon zest into the egg mixture. Then slowly add cold melt butter and mix it.
5. Let batter rest for an hour inthe fridge.
6. Than fill forms and bake 7-8 minutes for 190 degrees. When they are finished. Remove them to wire mat.