Brown sugar easy peach pie recipe
Well is peaches season and what that means baking peach pie.
I got a bunch of the peaches from my mom. So I just make this perfect summer peach pie. This pie is soo yummy and also what is the best. It is so simple. So will you try this soft and delicious pie made with seasonal fruit.
Ohh and I forget if you don´t have peaches you can make this pie with some other fruit depend on you and what you like.
This peach pie is made with plenty of peaches, brown sugar and cream. And I swear it is the best!
TIP HOW TO PELL PEACHES EASILY
What I don´t like is peeling the peaches but since my mom tells me this trick it is so easy for me now. Cut the peaches to a smaller cross and place the peaches into hot water and leave them there few minutes. After few minutes remove the peaches and pell theme. Peaches will pell so easy.
BEST BROWN SUGAR PEACH PIE RECIPE
Prep time: 20 minutes
Baking time: 30 minutes
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 tbsp baking powder
1/2 cup cane sugar
70 ml milk
100 ml cream
1. Preheat oven for 180 degrees C. Prepare form, in this case, I use ordinary cake form, but better is use form for the pie. Grease the form with butter.
2. In the bowl stir flour and baking powder.
3. In separate bowl mix eggs and sugar with a hand mixer. Then add milk and flour with baking powder and also add cream and stir until it is batter smooth.
4. Peel the peaches and cut them into small pieces. After that divide them into two groups.
5. One group of peaches put into prepare form and pour batter on them then add the second group of peaches on top.
6. Bake 40-50 minutes for 180 degrees. C Remove from the oven and enjoy tasty light summer peach pie.