Best vanilla buttercream cake recipe
Ohh I love a cakes and it is Sunday. So it´s time to make some.
If you are cake lover like me. You must make this. I just eat a piece of this cake, while I write this post. This cake is so soft and delicious and the cream is just so yummy.
What is also best on this cake. That this vanilla cake recipe is both simple and delicious. Which is I think the best combination at all. For the batter you don´t need weight - you just need a mug or cup. I use the classic size of 250 ml for this cake.
This easy cake recipe is made with plenty of vanilla cream on top and some fruit on top, because why not. It looks good, but it also tastes good and it´s healthy. The vanilla cream is made from butter, milk, and sugar. And it is the best buttercream you ever taste!
If you want to best vanilla cream on your cake. You should use high-quality butter. Also, the butter must be in room temperature. So let the butter a few hours before you will be making cream out of the fridge. That´s how you get the best soft vanilla cream.
I also use powdered sugar, which makes sweet taste and holds the cream together and whole milk. Plus use high-quality vanilla extract, because that makes the vanilla taste even better.
I made this cream with a hand mixer, but you must first mix butter and sugar by hand. Then after you beat the butter and sugar you can use a hand mixer. If you have a stand mixer. Make the cream in it.
Also, bake the cake day before you will get the cream and leave him during the night in the fridge. It is easier to cut the cake into layers.
BEST VANILLA BUTTERCREAM CAKE RECIPE
Prep time: 15 minutes plus 15 minutes for cream and cutting the cake
Baking time: 45 minutes or until is cake golden on top
1/2 cup sunflower oil
1 cup sugar
1 cup of milk
2 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
115 g butter
340 g powdered sugar
3 tbsp whole milk
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp salt
1. Preheat oven for 180 degrees. Prepare cake form.
2. In the bowl mix oil, sugar, and egg.
3. Add milk, flour and baking powder and mix it again.
4. Fill the cake form and bake it 40 minutes.
5. After is cake bake let cool down about one hour.
7. Put the cake to the fridge and chill during the night.
BUTTERCREAM AND DECORATION
1. Put butter in room temperature and sugar to a bowl or a stand mixer. Beat the butter and sugar if you don´t have a stand mixer like me. You must do it by hand with a wooden spoon. Then sugar and butter need to be combinate.
2. Then add milk, vanilla extract, and salt and mix it in hand mixer or stand mixer for 6 minutes.
3. Then cut the cake into the layers. I make only one.
4. Spread buttercream on the layer and then fully cover the cake with buttercream. Than put fruit and that´s it.