Banana muffins with chocolate chunks and walnuts
These muffins are perfect for your morning breakfast or any other part of the day. When you need something to grab for a snack.
So this recipe for muffins is something you gonna love. They always disappear during one day at us. They are really tasty and the combination of banana, chocolate, and nuts makes them perfect muffins. They also include white yogurt which makes them with banana really soft and yummy. Plus cane sugar tastes so good in them. And the best they are with plenty of chocolate chunks inside. Because what could be better then chocolate am I right?
I like to have something homemade bake to my afternoon snack. And what could be better that muffins, cute small cakes. Perfect size for a snack. I usually grab them for my snack at 3 o´clock when I need some rest and I enjoy them with my afternoon coffee.
Note to the recipe:
You can use different nuts, I use walnuts, but pecan nuts are also good choice if you don´t have walnuts.
BANANA MUFFINS WITH CHOCOLATE CHUNKS AND WALNUTS RECIPE
Prep time: 20 minutes
Baking time: 15-20 minutes
87 g all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
½ tsp baking soda
85 g cane sugar
2 small eggs
1 ½ riped banana
75 g white yogurt
75 g dark chocolate
30 g cut walnuts
Plus 20 g walnuts to sprinkle the top
1. Prepare walnuts or any other nuts and cut 30 g of walnuts into small pieces.
2. Preheat the oven for 180 degrees C and prepare muffins cups. I use silicon cups and spread them with sunflower oil.
3. In the bowl mix eggs, sugar with a hand mixer.
4. Then add white yogurt 30 g cut walnuts, cut chocolate, and mashed banana and mix it.
5. Then add flour, baking powder, and baking soda and mix it again.
6. Then fill the muffins cup with batter.
7. Sprinkle with the rest of the walnuts and bake 15 – 20 minutes. They should be golden on the top.
Let me know if they taste you.