Banana bundt cake with caramel cream and salted peanuts recipe
Happy Tuesday! Well, as usual with Tuesday came a new recipe, today for this delicious banana bundt cake topped with caramel cream and peanuts, what could be better. This bundt cake is perfect for a week snack or as a weekend brunch or breakfast. It is soft and fluffy.
How to make a perfect banana bundt cake
To make the perfect cake you will need ripped bananas which you will be able to mash to perfect smooth mash which makes this bundt cake so soft inside.
Melt the butter and let it cool before you will start preparing the batter. Also, bring eggs to room temperature at least 30 minutes before you start making this cake.
Mixed cacao powder with 50 ml hot water that makes this cake chocolate together with dark chocolate chunks.
Prepare dry and wet ingredients and mix them in the large bowl and then divide the batter into two parts. To the one part put cacao mixed with hot water, yogurt, and chocolate chunks. And to the second part add yogurt and peanuts. Both batter mix.
First is important put to the prepare pan light batter and then chocolate batter. And with the wooden spoon or spoon make marble. Just gently mix the batter in the pan and create the perfect marble. The marble looks so fancy on the cake.
Also, this cake needs to be bake about 50 minutes and then need to cool about the next hour. Then let the cake 30 minutes in the fridge.
After is the cake completely cool you can top it with caramel cream and peanuts.
How to make the perfect caramel cream
The cream is made in a combination of butter and condensed milk. The condensed milk needs to be cook in the water.
Just take a medium pot and put close can with condensed milk to water and cook about 1 and a half hours. Then carefully open with a tea towel draped over the can and mix it butter. The butter needs to be in room temperature
This bundt cake is
easy to make
with chocolate marble
topped with the caramel cream
sprinkle with salted peanuts
BANANA BUNDT CAKE TOPPED WITH CARAMEL AND PEANUTS RECIPE
Prep time: 25 minutes
Baking time: 50 minutes
butter for grease the pan and flour to sprinkle the pan
3 tbsp cacao powder
50 ml hot water
3 ripped bananas
200 g butter melt
150 ml milk
8 g (1 sack) vanilla sugar
350 g all-purpose flour
13 g (1 sack) baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
200 g brown sugar
1/4 tsp salt
150 g bio white yogurt
100 g dark chocolate chunks
80 g salted peanuts
1 can condensed milk
140 g butter )cut into small pieces and in room temperature)
1. Caramel cream. Put close condensed milk can to water and cook in the water about 1 and half hour. Then the can open and mix it with butter until melt completely.
2. Now the batter. Preheat the oven for 180 degrees C. Form for bundt cake grease with butter and sprinkle with flour.
3. Cacao powder mix with 50 ml hot water and aside for now.
4. In the bowl, mesh ripped bananas, put to the bowl butter, milk, eggs, vanilla sugar and mix it.
5. In the second bowl mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar, and salt. Add banana mixture and mix it.
6. Now the batter divides into two parts. To the one part put 50 g yogurt, cacao powder, and chocolate chunks. Into the second part put 100 g yogurt and 50 g peanuts. Mix both batters.
7. First, put the light batter to the pan and the chocolate one. With a wooden spoon or with tablespoon mix it to make marble.
8. Bake about 50 minutes for 180 degrees C.
9. Then remove from the oven and let cool. The cake folds up and after is cool. Put the cake for 30 minutes to the fridge. Then topped with caramel souse and sprinkle with rest of the peanuts.
This cake store at cold room or in the fridge under the foil.